Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Courtesan II

Courtesan II

We are united by words & body
Talk with our eyes speak with our breaths
I’m sure you got me
Our game of seduction in dance steps
Jewelry for your neck, payment for your art
Together we are pictures of one part
Plan our liaisons around your life
I want you in my company a lil less than my wife
Speak seductively, softly, eloquently
Leave your impression on the room, visually
Bend me to your will with your mystique
Keep me on edge with your notes
Never know how far it sink
Ending with an endearing quote
Lets tangle ourselves in our minds
Melt the moon
Fix our disheveled signs
Return soon
Secret quickies in rich libraries
In the deep woods and castles, scary
Lets explore the wealth of experience
Push limits
Moans vibrate, town’s people heart it
Separate like nothing happened
Only to correspond and laugh at the danger
We meet in a park, close to dark, so I can sex a stranger
You full fill my fantasies
I take care of your needs
We excite each others mystery
I feed your greed
There’s nothing wrong
Senorita Courtesan

No comments:

Post a Comment