Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heavens door 6

Heavens door: Part 1: Humble entry, Part 2: By Any Means, Part 3:The Return, Part 4: Gained Entry , Part 5: War with heaven, Part 6

One of my favorite times of a year a single dedication. I miss ya Madre

Heavens door 6

The war dies down
I’m sorry for the invasion
I know how it sound
I’m just saying
Mi amores are there and I needed in
You told me before that rules you had to bend
Never said you wouldn’t do it a second time
Tears replace understanding as you had my wait
Pain replaced nervousness as you fed me a line
I flirted with hate
Now you torture me
With the ability to see
But not speak
To touch but not feel
God help me understand your anger in defeat
You’re the one that went back on the deal.

The gates open and we exchange hugs
It feels so great to experience undying love
I dream of you both during my walks
Close my eyes to envision our talks
So many things to say stories to exchange
Feels like somewhere I belong
Is that strange?
I know madre you’re gonna tell me I’m wrong
I need to be strong
I’m hurting and bleeding
A patch from you I’m needing
I need to See my Neil James for a few
God wouldn’t let me come though
My head is hard, I thought you knew.
I know you want to tell me
This place is for after life
I do see
I want to visit in my half life
Because I miss you guys dearly infinitely
No amount of understanding will make it okay
I plan to seize and enjoy this day

Some of the things I want to say
I love you more everyday
I got school out the way
Life is still tricky
A real mystery
Tears don’t come easy
Your words & touch are my serenity
I’m still here strong as ever
My entry into heaven always been clever
So now I need you to tell me its okay
Gonna be alright
I need to be short with wind, long with sight
Coach me on the proper way
To say
Te amo mis amores (I love you my loves)

No comments:

Post a Comment