Tuesday, July 02, 2013

The Iron throne

The Iron Throne

I’ve missed you
Forged from the swords
Of kings men
I Left your power
In this locked room
For a source I knew wouldn’t last
Penmanship on my diary so simple
Against this iron throne

Here sits the king of 7 kingdoms
With the power of Gods
Upon a throne forged with the blood & tears
Of knights of the kings guard
This war, this rebuilding process
Will be one for the ages

For as I sit upon this throne
Blood will spill with a blink of an eye
There lies a pile of bone
Belonging to the betrayers who had to die
My calm cool nature allowed me to forget
My power
My strength
My wisdom
Is aligned
With power you’ll never see
Never realize
Until its too late
For your king has returned
To his rightful place
Upon this iron throne
Oh how I’ve missed
The power you’ve given me
Allowed me to unleash on the world

At my discretion

No comments:

Post a Comment