Monday, July 08, 2013

Why love

Why Love?

Why can’t we,
Just fall in love again?
Can’t we just see
That we’re each other’s end
Begin with soft spoken word
Of I love you, miss you, kiss you
Don’t we need this certainty?
Maybe not
Maybe we need to plunge into chaos
Not regular chaos either
The type where others are the boss
Fear is ether

Face facts we can’t fall in love
Because we refuse to
Release enough control to
Ourselves to go deep
Afraid to fail and wheel sleep
Because trusting the other person at the wheel
Is to easy

I guess I answered my own question
So these moments are the lesson
I’ve been ducking from learning
Still a victim fueled slave to yearning
That I deserve to be wanted
Lusted
Chased after
Salivated for
The way others are and have
The way I’ve done for you
Love
We can’t fall for you

We’re too afraid of heightsv

No comments:

Post a Comment