Monday, May 18, 2009

Feels good

Feels good

When that blade cut my wrist
And blood drips out
When I'm close to passing out
Sure I won't be missed
People won't shout
They'll be in utter shock
Cause I'ma rise from the coldstone block
Walk around and tell you How good it feel

Feels good when words flow from my pen
Like a puzzle they always fit inconsanents and vowels, make words
Pronouns and suffixes, mixed with conjunctions
They operate as function
To take on the world and beyond
Don't have to be privy to what's going on
Just know the finish product feels good
As it should

That walk in the park
A touch of your hand
Your lips on my neck
Its almost dark
Says the disappearing sand
Its right to the sec
But this time with you is fleeting
A Solace I was needing

So good is the way you make me feel
The ice across my lips that chill
The sounds coming out of my speakers
The feeling of your pronounced features
The plan of one night
The resurrection of a new day
The innocent sounds of childs play
And there is no love in the ghetto neighborhood
Everything else feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment