Friday, May 08, 2009

Still Dreaming

Still Dreaming

I'm still dreaming of you as I scribble across my brain
I remmeber when your fingers followed the vein
Right across the center
And sent a vicious shiver
Right through my body, Head to toes
Straight out is the way the liquid flows
I know all about love TKO's
That's why I am still the winner
In the sweat of summer or the sweat of winter
We sweat at night in july or night in December
Like you did when you were there the other night
Skin so smooth glow so bright
As we entangled in midnight delight
I doubt I am still dremaing tonight.
cause If I am you are my sweet dreams
My frist of the month drug, yeah I'm a fiend
My desktop on my windows screen
You are my ringtone, the moan in my ear
You are my comfort when I fear
The first and last voice I hear...
Wake UP................

No comments:

Post a Comment