Friday, May 08, 2009

Man Oh Man

I remmeber when i use to hold you
Kiss you, miss you
sleep beside you
Then dream of you
Wake up to see my dreams come true
I never cried but I came close with you
I never needed but I came close with you
I never bleed but I came close with you
Now I am back and I have returned to my previous form
I have learned to love me and now I'm reborn
I am back to who I used to be after the way you mistakenly
Dropped me and you out of sights
we used to shine in our own light
Make the stars and the moon just a little bit more bright
Now we are on opposite sides of the mirror looking at reflections
One side says no, the other say yes, and its' for protection
I push and pull for no one I left them be the jury
I never be the judge, So don't wonder about me
its not dirty its a pure, poetical, potent, potion
It's Spring