Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Master of the Heart

Masters of the universe, preasents to the heart
We Make love in poverty while we submit to the art
Words over yellow sheets of paper, ink from bar-b-que coal
We bringing in rain water to fill the toilet bowl
When the chips are down and no one else is there
I look to the side and see that you still here
We collaborate over moonlight baths and Summer Showers
We master each others domain, together we're the mega powers
Each thursdsay we get clean and show up to perform
daps, hugs and handshakes there we have it going on
No one knows our struggle for anything in the world
On this night we're the above average boy & girl
Just here to host and show the world we can make it
The world is ours we just have to take it.

As the words cross your plump lips and rest comfortable in my ears
They remind me of the first time I herd you speak those words into life
They startled and shook my peers
I knew I needed to have you as my wife
Your words beckoned me to seek you
Now my heart is yours and I've mastered yours to.

No comments:

Post a Comment