Monday, June 29, 2009

Pencil

Simple subtle glances from our meals
Her grey eyes are giving me the chills
I disappear from your sight you peer into my book
To see sketches of her sexy look
She scribbled an address on the corner of the page
Packed and left quickly to set the stage.

My head spinning
Quickly had to make a decision
The book I'm gripping
My loins I give a listen

Scented candles from the hallway
My mouth dry, couldn’t bring my lips together to say
Open doors, music so light, let me in
Walking up she said “Time to begin"
"Sketch me artist, sketch me"

Now she’s in front of me covering up with a sheet she laid softly
On the bed
Arm on the side of her head
One leg on the other covered by the bed spread
Whispered moans at how free
She feels in front of me
"Touch me, Touch me"
She breathes

As a comfortable, uncomfortable heat rises
My pencil hits the paper, the sheet slips from her shoulders
I finally get to see her smooth brown skin
I reached over to stroke her face
Moved the hanging hair
The pencil moves, the sheet does to
She says touch me, my hands slides over her torso

I sketch with fever in my blood
Wanted so bad to get a view of her love
The pencil jets to the covers of her hips
Sheet falls to the floor, she moans "feel me"
Clear fluid coated in the inside of her thighs
The same was captured on the sketch
She's getting the chills from the breeze

On this moment I'm intoxicated by the highs
My fingers spread the lead for effect
Her fingers she lightly selects to press on her lips
Lightly sucking on the tips
My pencil outlines the muscles in her legs to her feet

From the side I see her hand disappear
Wet sounds and soft moans is all I hear
She continues like I'm not even there
I reach out slowly and my hand mimics her movement
Touching the back of her hand following the motion
She moves and lets me take charge, to tastes her fingers
Sucking slowly the taste lingers
My fingers spread her lips
Middle one brushes against her clit
Then dips right in
Stand then bend
To where she gets hot
She clenches her thighs tight when I hit the g-spot
Pleasure filled pain expression
Look better than any sketched in expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment