Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting it in

Getting it it

I can feel you
I tried not to really
The beauty that was your lips always seemed to grace my mind
I mean it felt like I knew you
Its kinda silly
But your spots I didn't have to find
Those personal thoughts we shared
The times you cried and I cared
Those stolen moments from the rest of the crowd
The moments you wanted to hurt so we both screamed loud
I remember them and that's why tonight we need to get it in

We need to make it official, to exactly what it is
Is it more than we both see
I know some have been put out there by me
I can eat that bite the bullet
Do we need to shift up our gears?
Of the clutch pull it
Just to get in

In those narrow minded sessions
Where our minds are the only protection
Where the doors of emotional close
Animistic nature is whats left to chance
Our No's and yes do a sentimental dance
Closed mouths don;t lead to a pleased owner
I didn't want to own her
Just get some time with her that's all
Guess we need to get it in, or at least i do to get this solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment