Saturday, July 18, 2009

Public Statement

Public Statement

Good day,
I want you all to remember this day
I got a lot of good things to say
First off my findings were the public like’s poetry
Made by me and the poetry to the right and left of me
These words were flipped, turned, tossed, and re written
People fall off the edge of their seats to listen
Something’s are unexplained
Consistency is not sustained
We needed to deny ourselves excuses
Bend dictionaries to its many uses
I recommend these things and a few more
Like defy subject matters and change
Do strange things to effect change?
Strategize, plan, and strike while the irons hot
Be prepared to go on the spot
Organize words & flows correctly
I'll assure you if you let me
Thank you in advance, learn your lesson
For being patient I'll take questions

No comments:

Post a Comment