Sunday, March 10, 2013

Swim Togther



Swim together

Remember that nervousness
When you looked through my soul
I felt a second of bliss
A depth I couldn’t control
My shallow swimming for compliments
That I’ll never get
So I pull my hooks out
Calling it time well spent
Gazing upon your brown pools
Feeling like my emotions ooze
In a moment I can’t predict
Closer we get arms entangled
Hands lost in mazes of clothes
Im in so deep im sick
I struggle for control
Inching closer, palms sweaty
Eyes closed, I think I’m ready
Lips meet explosion of lights, fireworks and all
Eyes closed tighter, don’t want the moment to fall
We connect like only God’s & Angels
As they kiss on perfect holy water
We inhale, devourer, and beckon each other
Reach & hunger for more
Tongues touch and the depths give way to the sky
I don’t want to smoother
But I want a shot a the core
If I can’t feels like I’ll die
So I hold her closer
Closer than before
We explore
On levels advanced of our time
This is only a stage, I hope to climb

No comments:

Post a Comment