Sunday, March 10, 2013

Waiting game



Waiting Game

Wait for me…….
I’m in prison self-imposed
I know the thoughts, feelings, and energy
It was rage, betrayal, in difference
You want to see me?
Behind the closed doors?
You want to feel me?
Calm, at your insistence
Calm? Would you?
Feel lucky an honored I locked myself away
Broke the nobs off the doors
Blacked out the windows
He needs darkness in a controlled environment
Can you wait for me to control him?
Lock him inside layers of security, where he belongs?
Free him? Nah he has no control, no filter, no patience
He lacks tact, care, he sings smashing songs
Terror is his aphrodisiac
There’s never an end
He’ straight up to the point and righteous
Recognize the energy pattern
The way the waves rose and fall
The softness of his hands as they bend
Around the neck of the love that trusts
That he’ll respect the call
Of release
No so sure its why I want to keep him caged
Locked deep inside where no one notices
Walk past the hall way, the room quickly
As the energy is to powerful, to strong
To deep and takes hold of you
Until you drown in your own misery
Still want to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment