Sunday, March 10, 2013

Recovery Completion



Recovery Completion

My script is a prescription
For my addiction
To you
Relapsed a few times in recovery
Now Im through
No cards, kisses, and pussy is good enough
I got my coin to keep me company
Tells me I can do me without you
Doesn’t mean that love isn’t there
So is the hurt
I’ve been burnt
Dealt and return
You had in circles like the world turn
Its cool, I don’t forgive, dam sure don’t forget
All the time, energy, emotion, power, and money spent
For you to diss, dismiss, and turn your lie on me
I got you, I set myself free
Ready to return, after my days of cleansing
Rehabbing  the heart and mind, spoon bending
Oh, I was mending
A heart shattered into more piece than I knew what to do
Begging for help you couldn’t offer a clue
Love? Where’s the love you want me to see?
You dam sure don’t desire me
If you did, you would have been sick as a dog
Ultimately how it turns your flesh would burn
Not so much you enjoyed that touch
We’re “okay” being in front of me
You love me so much?
Now we’ll see
Right now time for me to flee
On a journey to make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment