Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rise oF The Demons



Rise of the demons

The call of the wild
Hearts
Pull at my strings, mild
Trying to keep me apart
In pieces never to recover
I’m starting to believe you don’t want a brother
Waiting for me to exhale
To remind me I fail
Then laugh when I fell
Down, out comes my yell
As I see my prayers don’t make it from hell
Holy water evaporates
Into minerals
In my potential
This story is identical
To one written before
Escaping my own hell
Battling the war
To my shackles I repel
Drop them at the gate
Watching shock and fake tears of joy
Drop from your eye
Oh boy
You never seen water works until a fake cry
Watch m fail, celebrate my down fall
Toss your hands and bawl
Let your peripheral see me in hell as I brawl
From my release
Tossing two fingers to this life
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment