Friday, March 22, 2013

Open Window



Open Window
Broken Busted glass radius
On my gps what directions I trust
Speak on the equator
Yeah you’ll see me later
Thought I was a game
Called me 1 player
Looking deep into the aviation
For my relation
Asked about myself to understand my education
No need to shut out
Everything I’m about
Because king is something you know
Not something you proclaim
Only call yourself by another name
I’m a legendary leader to a new league
With logical lyrics to leave them livid
Leveling off liquid that produces greed
Not mad because I ask, I question, I toss out my goals
Asking Janet about my style in case I lose control
Shifted on many ills
Of a king who feast while pothers lack meals
On the lines of the equator claimed you’ve been blessed
Flying quickly to the east spinning outta control on the west
No need to battle me
Open the windows to my soul
In my state of being you have my poetry!
Or Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment