Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cherish my world



Cherish my world

You’re Cautious with me
Knowing im in my dark place
Where into no eyes can see
A race?
I’m not running
Admittedly I’m funning
More than usual
My darkness is setting my fire off
Around me, rings and rings of flames
Playing their part in my games
Darkness has the ability to be my control
The place where I think
Exist in peace
Because silence feels good.

So you’re cautious as you walk
Into my universe
Looking for everything, finding nothing
Waiting for me to tell you something
I can’t speak
For anger stumps my words
Heat warms my emotion
I want to reach
Through the herds
So you’ll understand my notion

That this darkness is my place
My space
To look at the light of the world
Curse its brightness
Shake my fist at authority
Then finally confront and control my anger
Control my rage
And Just be

No comments:

Post a Comment