Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Supernova Results



Supernova Results

You want to be my center of a universe scattered
Into more than a million stars
The planets, battered
Survival best bet on these odds
My wisdom is my vision
Time takes
Like time breaks
IF only for a moment to listen
To the words that appear to be true
They say honesty being the best policy
Why not entertain me?
With stories of the truth, how policy is made
See if we can reform some galaxies
The goal is a super cluster
Help me unlock the mystery
So super can be super luster
Awesome as a friend, can you be a super love?
Be the gravity
To draw me
Into a great situation
Working hard, sweet dedication
Elation escapes my lips
Working hard
As a demi God
Avoiding all the slips
Wondering about my power
Never leave me a lone
On me you sour
Still wanting the power
 Of my throne
With minimal participation
So in stead of harvesting you’re waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment