Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dark Passenger extremis



Dark Passenger extremis

Why hold me at bay, you need me!!!
I’m the one driven by anger, it fuels me
Feed me Dammit!!
Then turn me loose on the world
I swear I’ll make you proud
My plan is flawless, actions are so loud
I’ll gut them like a fish, hook and all
Leaving no trace, just a trail of memories
Scattered like leaves of fall.
Before me fall your enemies
No one could see behind the mask
They don’t want to see me
Fear settles in their eyes
As the results are set in stone
Written in stand still time
My mission never changes just matures
My victims, if you want to call them that
Are just stepping stones on my ocean
Of blood and corpse
Littered in the stone paced streets
For me to arrive, anger must’ve been high
I’m glad to be here, honored to serve you
Prepared to do your bidding
Give me a list
Point someone out
I swear on any morals I have
They will feel the wrath of my mayhem
As they meet their ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment