Thursday, April 28, 2011

Co conscious

Co conscious

Sharing that mind takes me to a different zone
Voice mail, text messages, all over the phone
Taking consequences for everyones action
My passion,
Keeps my pen in hand
Ink on the page
Bullets in the closet
Gun under the bed
Keeps the street from being painted red
Got to take responsibility
For the co conscious existence inside me

I think I really hate violence
So I speak in silence
Waves of the hand
A swing of the pen
Another conscious takes over again
He feels things more
Emotional hardcore
Fiending for the war

Battle is a plenty
She got me fighting holy wars
The devil not my enemy
Fighting right by my side
The old earth would never let it ride
Seems like he is
Okay with my system
To get em

The co conscious fighting for time
Not in line is a sign
To the heights we’ll climb
With faith in this conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment