Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dawning

Dawning
Dawn when your eyes open
Like the sun appearing over the ridge
You see me and smile
Sleep tries to conquer you again
My love beats and radiates
Off my skin
You touch my chest
To feel my heart sing your song

It beats out the letters of your name
Can you feel my love?
Probably one of my greatest

I watched you sleep
Peacefully
Breathing deeply
Its not about you
This time is about us

See in this moment
We’re able to relate to one another
Speak in our language
Kinetic
We’re tapping into our synergy
We have the whole world in our hands
Together angels with wing spans
To wrap each other in
Our wings are love
Halo’s are belief
Together we close the holes in our heart
By the time the sunrises
We awaken together
Flooded with emotions
Building bridges to one another
Destined to meet in the middle

Our hands join
To form a bond
Where
Times bends Love soars
Every desperate
Attempt to continue
Is observed

No comments:

Post a Comment