Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dark passenger: next

Dark passenger: next

They make it look so easy
That connection thing
I have a need
The connection with you
I feel it in awake hours
It enters my dreams in sleep
Your hunger
IS amazing
Energizing in most ways
You want what you want
Myself the dark passenger
Rises from the depths
Of subconscious
I’ve been asleep to long
My rise is here
Look deep in my eyes
Cold, emptiness
Its what you feel and see
My goals are my goals
Alone those you can’t feel
This life is a project
You all have a part of the exhibit
My new unbounded freedom
Allows me to rampage
Rage
Take this world by storm
Images are implanted
Allowing me to thrive
Beyond the angry dreams
I crave to be alive
The darkness empowers me
To a level unseen
This dark passenger doesn’t dream
Hey make it look so easy
That connection thing
I have a need to connect with you
Your darkness isn’t set in stone
As my brightness isn’t
I breathe you
For you
My dark passenger
Riding on goals
Not resting on morals
You get to finally set your targets
Sights on a goal
That few others seem
To understand
Darkness oh so bright

No comments:

Post a Comment