Thursday, April 14, 2011

The dark Passenger evolution: I am legend

The dark Passenger evolution:I am legend

The beauty that is you my beast
Senor dark passenger
Your work is beautiful
Your rage is so energetic
Passionate in your brutality
There is so much beauty in you
I think it’s why we work so well
I don’t get in your way as you work
I stand back and observe you in action
That way you pull back and swing
The blunt force trauma created
I’m the balance, the logic
See we have been on this path together
Walking together
On days you carried me
Took me on down our brick road
Did the physical, my mental didn’t need
Mental calculate at the speed
This mental keeps us normal undetected
From the common man, common woman
My dear deep dark passenger, we share roles
We split roles, share time in society
Doing damages as we see fit
I’m the gate keeper that’s been keeping you
Locked and shackled, your power under control
Your energy is mighty
Bubbling under the surface
So my mighty passenger
Rise, as I am sure you want to
Fight as Im sure you want to
Evolve as I’m sure you want to
Because dark passenger
Its; time to make yourself a legend

No comments:

Post a Comment