Sunday, April 17, 2011

Inspiring a break

Inspiring a break

I can only speak for me
Hearing your voice moan
Was magic
Knowing you let go
Got freaky free
Was refreshing

See people don’t experience freedom
Anymore
Failing to realize
That it’s of the mind
With the body to follow

Imagination is a level
Inspiration is another
Dedication is the next
Show your craft of pleasure
The pain of details
One after another
Wanting what and who you want
It’s not physical
It’s mental
Sometimes a heart break
Delivers the detail

Not today
Today is freedom
So in front of our separate windows
We’re nude
Openly viewing the other
Express our self conversation
With grunts and moans
Hard and soft
Trials and releases
Trying new things with me
For me
Let me see what you do
When you’re alone
With nothing but the window
Separates our encouraged hands
From reaching out
And making this moment
Last

No comments:

Post a Comment