Sunday, April 17, 2011

Evening session

Evening session

I knew you were a freak
But a freak like that
Releasing with my hand around your neck
Tightly I squeeze
You wiggle under my control
And I smile
Dancing in a way
As your hips sway
Inviting me to touch
I slide my hands against
Touching the dips
Where your thighs close
I feel those hips
So soft and strong
Sliding over your clit
Feeling you shudder
Your eyes close
I whisper”tell me you want it”
I tighten my grip
Grab your ass tight
Play with your lips from behind
I stroke them expertly
Splitting them open
As I whisper nasty thoughts in your ear
I finally slide a finger in deep
Making moves against your walls
Getting your knees weak
Feeling you leak on the floor
“cum for me then beg for more”
I urge
As I pin you against the wall
Play with your clit
In ways you only imagined with another person
I kiss you deeply
As you contract and release.

No comments:

Post a Comment