Sunday, January 24, 2010

Black roses

Black roses

Welcome back from the after life
I stole these from your dead wife
As I walked out of the darkness into the light
Black trench coat and boots
don't even feel it when the gun shoots
I walked real easy and blend in
Its been a few years before to hell they send
Me for what they thought I did
The secrets they thought I hid
Black roses are signal of death
As they are dry and wilting until nothing left
I'm the embodiment of the black roses in everyway
Voice cracked people can't hear what I say
Literally I'm a zombie but people fail to see
The upward mobility
The possibility
That’s what they never offered me
The black roses are turning brown
The sun is getting ready to rise
I walk soft people barely hear the sound
They cower never look me in the eyes
Hand on my blade, I need clinic aid
Wrap me in gauze, cause the old wounds are showing
Pass me my jacket cause its snowing
My Mission is simple and free flowing
Return with a bouquet of black roses for the next victim
hand it to him and get him
Bring him back to hell with us
In flames he turns to rust
If you didn't know this
Like the phoenix, from the ash births black roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment