Thursday, January 07, 2010

Cherry

Cherry

Cherry walked pass me again today
With cherry colored skin
Cherry lips gloss
And even a cherry colored pen
I had nothing, nothing really to say
Cause it looked like her lips had a coat of frost
Like it was not cold but cool
Had some brown around like a seal
Looks dam good I wonder how they feel
She had a cherry booty dam she could kill
Cherry pop tarts for my last meal
That sounds pretty good
Cherry was the best looking girl in my hood
She was Cherokee and a lil bit mixed
All her featured fixed
For people to admire
Shorty was the flames you see with fire
Real danger, I want to be her sire
“Dam cherry, what’s the deal?”
“Holla at me girl, I’m not fronting, I’m real”
“You can touch me, tease me, and let me please you while you please me”
Days later we were in the rain
“man she hot” so I thought, her wavy hair was insane

No comments:

Post a Comment