Sunday, January 24, 2010

Your Body

Your Body
Skin so smooth when I touch
The smell I loved so much
Strawberries with a hint of cream
Sent me into a dream
Your hair was regular and relaxed in a way
So beautiful dare i say
Your eyelids covered those beautiful brown eyes
That as I kissed your forehead you awoke with a look of surprise
I moved to your cheek with a kiss so light
The pleasure was good, a moan you tried to fight
To your lips, I licked really soft
With the tip of my tongue until my tongue fell off
I kissed your neck down to your collar
Right on the bone "Aaaahhhhh" you began to holla
On the way down to your chest
You moan when I sucked the nipple of your right breast
I was always told I was the best
Moving over to the left for equal time
I'm moving down in a line
To your stomach, I trace your belly button
You giggle because of my tender loving
Right to the point where your waist meet
I skip down and massage your feet
Hitting those points to make you go crazy
Tonight imma treat you like a queen lady
Up to your ankles, I massage your legs to your thighs
I take a peak and still closed are your eyes
I trace kisses up your thighs right next to your crease
At that point no more peace
You breathe quicker
Your body shiver
As I move closer to your lips
You bucking your hips
And I tease with a slow lick
Before I focus on your clit
And invade your body with my fingers
For a while inside they linger
To find the right place to focus their attention
Cause pleasure is my mission
Just then I listen
And you let me know
As you tense for the 3rd time and let go
Cause today it's about you and your pleasure
Until you're done, stop, I would never........

No comments:

Post a Comment