Sunday, January 24, 2010

Judgment Day

Judgment Day

I knew since I was young this day would come
Could I be ready to get some?
A foreign concept at one point to me
My eyes closed how could I see?
I drew crowds of questions on my emotions
Different choices in my notions
Back to a place when I use to be
The park where I went down on bended knee
Tale a walk back to the bench that’s so special
On the top level
Right under the moon and stars
Listening to the passing cars
I kissed your hand and then your lips
As you twisted your hips
To get comfortable but I ask you to stand
Take your hand in my hand
And ask you to marry me and slip on the ring
My lord please let her say yes she is the sweetest thing
So sweet, so united, so smart, all I need
Time is passing but we at the same speed
The next year came and spring is in the air
The feeling is right, the wound is open & rare
The white roses are blooming the ice sculptures are made
Everyone has been paid
4:15 time to begin
Now you become forever my best friend
Thru thick and thin from now til’ the end
No walls, no stopping us
In you I trust
So there’s nothing else to say to you
But “I Do”

No comments:

Post a Comment