Monday, January 18, 2010

Voices of the suffering

Voices of the suffering

People have you closed your ears?
To all the lost souljahs and all the fears
Lyrics spit over versus
Angels and devils reciting curses
People in the hood crying
And dying
Why so many people got a fear of flying?
Cause Sept 11th was set the hell up
That’s right the government is corrupt
I know it’s the truth
Osama ain’t been caught yet, there’s the proof
But no one seems to hear the cries of the families
Children crying or their momma and daddies
You don’t seem to hear the good dying young in Africa
A.I.D.S. you don’t care until it smack ya
You people who claim to rule
Making real decision over beer and pool
So why kick some bull
To the people you claim don’t understand
You got two stones and a bird in the hand
Yet you just claiming to do whatever you can
When time pasts you never see the sand
I’m listening clearly and I still hear voices
No by any of my choices
I been pushing for a change or new law
Been telling them fools. There’s been a flaw
Nothing is the same like it had been
Life or death when will it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment