Sunday, January 24, 2010

A sight to see

A sight to see

To hell with you people
I can feel your evil
Its all around me
Doing things you think my momma don't see
she watching you, look over your shoulder
Kick to the butt, why not bend over
I'm struggling and you watch me
Stand back and we used to be my family
I ask we who, I know you mock and laugh at me
I'm leaking blood, would you patch me?
grab peroxide and clean me?
Nah you family so you say, prove it today
I'm down in the gutter, you going to help me up?
Ok allow me to bottle my feelings and share them in a cup
With the people around me taking a sip
completely allowing me to drip
All over the floor and you're quick to step on me
You get nothing for free
So why you trying to stop me? I'm altogether
Responses clever, ongoing forever
Cause none of you can stop me
I roll eternally with the spirit of my mom next to me
I feel the energy, none of you can take it from me
I'm the spirit, you can't feel or see
And that's just the start of it
I see the future, I know things you don't get
You don't get sacrifice just for being nice
Asking for repentance, from the hell like sentence
Making it a point to being others down
And you really care, tell me how does that dam lie sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment