Sunday, January 24, 2010

This World

This World

I never saw the world like this
My view changed after we kissed
I felt your energy surge through me
Finally my body felt what my eyes were able to see
Fantastically you are my new synergy
I and You became us & we
With the ability to set our souls free
The world is at our feet
The galaxy is our sky
The stars are our clouds
Our magic has no defeat
Bodies still on earth but together our spirits fly
This world can't contain us no need for it to try
We met over bullet Showers & Blood Stained streets
The peace was our sanctuary
And allowed us to travel the universe Mentally
We are no longer slaves to this world, just slaves to us
Patience is a must
The Journey is long
But when we finish forever we'll belong
To us and to whatever we want to do
Be loyal to me and I to you
This world is ours
"Ladies first, my queen" after you

No comments:

Post a Comment