Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

I walked heavens ground with open fields to think
The devil was out there hiding in the bushes on the brink
Of the borders he been watching me
The next arch Angel is there for all to see
HE can sense the vengeance in my heart
The pain in my blood
So much so, where do I start?
The Pain got a sinful mixture of tears and love
The Gates of heaven has been good for me
I let all the drama be
Set the vengeance free
But it exists in me real deep
Feelings that been sleep
Have begun to be awake
My white wings are fake they’re really gray
I’m back on earth again “let’s play”
I’ve fallen from heaven cause my heart lacks purity
They couldn’t perform surgery
Cause I’m dead already
The molecules wouldn’t re-commit
Cell division is a problem, now they won’t fit
The fallen angel got a mission this time
And it’s somewhere in this rhyme
On a mountaintop it was written
In peace and quiet
My bad energy sent the good on a diet
Back on earth people shriek, gasp, barely able to speak
Never seen one like this walking the street
Ground never met feet
Wings now wide didn’t fall to low
Looking around what happened to my halo?

No comments:

Post a Comment