Monday, January 18, 2010

Soulless

Soulless

Speechless
God Bless
My words jump out my chest
I wish you all the best
But I have nothing to offer
Send blessing to the alter
Trying not to falter
Under the weight
Of the mental Damnation
Lyrical preaching, the whole education
Teardrops and a casket
My heart will go on soul empty like a basket
I’m on a level, few can hang it
The last few words left on a sheet
I have no heart, can’t feel the beat
I’m on my own path
Don’t scare easy, no need to laugh
Battle armor, no need for a gun
No room for number 2, I’m cool at number 1
Cause black cats run away snakes bow down
Lyrics in my blood, feelings can’t be found
I was part of the first civilization
The whole abomination
Check the education
Cause one can be soulless
And still be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment