Sunday, January 24, 2010

The general falls

The general falls

The ending is upon us the moon will rise
The pain is apparent as I look into the eyes
As I sit upon my horse and look back
The silence forces me to react
I have tears in my eyes for souljah fallen
The is busy for the lord I’m calling
The last few words were slow, and like a whisper
A single message I hope to deliver
I love you and you will forever be in my heart
Your angelic grace will shine as my lips part
To speak your name
Tryin to put away your piece when U end the game
The souljahs still standing shall march in your honor
As your name is tattooed on the out side of our armor
The war is longer than expected
No help from the officials elected
It appears they wanna help bit it’s false
My mind sometimes goes cold as frost
All I want to do is attack
Against the wall is my back
But I’m still fighting to survive
Tryin to keep my men alive
And live on in your memory
The way life should be
And at the end of time I still want to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment