Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

You SO caught up in yourself all the time
That you not sure when you cross the line
You looking at what effect you
And the challenges you got to go through
But did you ever consider me?
Nah I bet you didn’t
But it’s alright, one day you’ll see
That I’m a person with no limit
I’m big enough arn’t I?
I won’t be able to flap my wings and fly
Cause things with me are no longer the same
I tell sole truths or the devil can spit flame
In my direction
And I won’t run for protection
Cause I might deserve it
I mean because you won’t care either way
Cause you don’t listen to what I say
I think you can’t see me
Sad, it’s really
But I refuse to dwell on you
And what you don’t do
Rather let you skate, and then go thru
The drama and pain
That I went through and it’s beginning to strain
Like food missing my stomach
You reliability begins to plummet
Like the stock exchange
We in a new ranger, I know it’s strange
But this is supposed to be a relationship
Or should I call
Than and find another way for you to fall
For me
Yet again
I admit you’re not my girlfriend
And you did “try” to be
Unsuccessfully
But that’s not how you see
Me
And that’s fine
Because quickly another girl
Could be inline
To take your place, cause she really sees me
Mentally, physically, and spiritually
And you need not to worry
Cause this thing right here I will surely burry.

No comments:

Post a Comment