Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tremble More

Tremble More

I finally found out what was real
The soft and the sweetest feel
The slip of a tongue the pull of a lip
The feeling of silk on your black slip
The laces of your bra, that wears on your brain
Making me lose control bout to go insane
Women so smart, so beautiful, so enchanting, here with me
Sight for sore eyes, but much more that I thought it could be
They say smart people make love with their mind
But the frequency& connections are hard to find
The physical is there
The full soul, internal & external, mind & body, gives you a scare
I was attracted to your body why lie?
But as we became eye to eye
I realized it was sly, as I sexed you and you moaned & let out a cry
You were sort of relieved
The task of loving me and seeing how I believe
We are real we are a vision
Love & Life, husband & wife, can’t make a decision
I wanted reach your heart and soul that is my mission
But life without you is a prison
So meet me in the hall before lunch for a kiss
See me after school dismiss
So we can walk, thru the park
Wait 4 the stars and moon after it get dark
With one touch we came and trembled together made a sweet song
And keep each other warm in an embrace lasting long
A hold, which gives a bond holding strong
Our souls meet and enjoy each other forever long
I wanted to make your mind Tremble did I?
I wanted to make your body Tremble did I?
I wanted to make your soul Tremble did I?
Just when you thought you trembled enough on the floor
You came again so you tremble more

No comments:

Post a Comment