Thursday, January 07, 2010

Confessions of a college girl

Confessions of a college girl

When I was entering in college only using head game
Only ones were in single digit knew my name
I took 2 at a time in the lunch room
Where I was detained to sweep it out with a broom
I wanted him and I had to keep his friend quiet
So I went on a 2 part cum diet
They were happy and kept it on the down low
A lil bit later another would follow
In my basement was a family friend
Over I bend and in my mouth he slid in
That was over in seconds
My tongue was my weapon
A few more over the summer I take it as they come
It’s august off to college I run
When I get there I pulled out the right underwear
Bikini and thong to attract the guys
Low ride jeans attract the eyes
I like the way they fit on my thighs
Over the years I had sex many times
Sucked off guys in bathroom lines
Had 4 ways
While joining girls in foreplay
In 3 yrs I had many thrills
Like my trash can condom spills
Yeah U can call me a hoe, but I had fun
Got all my fantasies in when I was young
As I write this
I’m in pure bliss
My fingers explore where the sunkiss
Under my bikini my spot I hit
Oh dam that was good as my fingers I lick

No comments:

Post a Comment