Monday, January 18, 2010

Sinner Prolog

Sinner Prolog

Passing by the church
Know I cause all these people hurt
God calling my name but I decide not to hear
I think the truth is that I fear
The consequence of my action
Cause after every action
I’m usually sitting back relaxing
Like it’s another day
And that was my 4th consecutive sin so what could I say?
As I walked toward the church I get looks
But “he who isn’t without sin shouldn’t cast the first stone” is what’s in the book
I saw it in my first look
As I crawled through the door
Day by day reaching for more
Inching closer
With people telling me it’s over
“No more trying” but I continue to push hard
They ran to the preacher pulling my card
“You herd what he did?” “Here’s proof of fornication”
I thought you people had your biblical education
Searching for peace is what I was doing for me
IF you so in control, why not help me?
You want me to be a religious man
Then help me follow the plan

No comments:

Post a Comment