Sunday, January 24, 2010

Speakerphone

Speakerphone

It was great seeing you
The other day when you were here
It was still great when it was through
Seeing you laying there breathing silently
Nothing in the world to fear
Our love making was great, sounded violent
To the neighbors
That's why today you're on the speaker phone

This phone call had you breathing quickly on the telephone
You were speaking to me in that sexy tone
Making me remember those pretty browns seductively talking to me
You got that Erykah Badu spirit, let it free
Rub your hands on that smooth brown skin
Dream it was me doing it days before
Stroking your hair, face, and looking into your eyes
That's the way its always been
You “playing", quickly breathing
Just your voice on the speaker phone got me fiending.

I'm remembering dark dawns, purple skies
Moans, Groans, & sighs
Twisted body parts and sheets
Elevated heart beats
Right before I am brought back to today
With the words I heard you say
“I'm here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment