Sunday, January 24, 2010

XXplicit Details

XXplicit Details

You in bed with sex on
I'm not sure if you're naked as you were born
Cause the covers kept high
But I know you want it cause of the lust in your eye
I get close as the lights dim
All is left is the candle lights to show our sin
The bed I slide right in
As you pull me close for a kiss al la French
You were nude I was no longer in suspense
My dick hit your thigh
You felt the heat cause you started to sigh
As I climbed on top of your honey brown skin
You were expecting me to slide right in
But instead I licked from your toes to your head
Had your body signaling code red
When i reached your head I kissed your eyes lids
Then round your lips my tongue slid
You opened your mouth and there yours hid
I held your arms above your head as I massaged your breast
With every swift breath
Rise your chest
You were into the for-play
No words to say
As I did my thing
Starting to play with your nipple ring
Flipping and flicking with my tongue
Before I sucked on some
My free hand have attention to the other nipple
You were pleased at it was tat simple
A release your arms and a move of you body it was 69
To the sky faced your spine
As your mouth went to work
Trying to make my hips jerk
From minutes to what what seemed like hours
We were trying to zap each others powers
But I had the reserve
As I spread your legs and gave what you deserved
Some wild and extreme trusts
And you screamed loud my windows ready to bust
We're in rhythm and in sync
Our souls seemed to share the way we think
We move together and switched positions
Seemed like our bodies had no choice or decisions
Ended up doggy style you grabbin the wall
"Oh God" was the only name U call
In the middle of your gasp
When you hit another intense blast
The wave of pleasure
Was your last and the first we shared together

No comments:

Post a Comment