Sunday, January 24, 2010

Find the Words

Find the Words

I search my mind to find
A few words I can’t define
I think it’s a feeling
That is why it felt like an emotional killing
My heart is beating faster than before
I just want more
I want to love again
Why can’t I have more than a friend?
In some ways I am forced to mold
Find clay, whose story been told
Make them into a priceless jewel never to be sold
At an auction to the highest bidder
Is it suppose to make me a winner
What happened to me being to my self
Taking care of my health
Doing what I have to do
Now I ask for answers, you give me more lessons
Then they lead to more questions
You want me to fine the happiness I deserve
Can’t you speed it up to meet my learning curve?
I want passion
Close to forever lasting
And you gave me the kit to do it alone
I better not pick up the phone
And call you for help you said
Cause all my emotions you’ll render dead
So I take what I am given
Say two Hail Mary’s cause I’m living
Then make a decision
As to what I am not sure
But everything needs to be pure
Go in with both eyes open wide
Beware of outsides disguise
Cause it could be a test you don’t realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment