Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tremble

Tremble

I knew you wanted me I could feel your thoughts
What you had planned was unlike anything I thought
I read your mind as I kissed that back of your neck
Nibbled on your ears under the stars on the deck
Let my hand roam your body as I stopped on your heart
The beats where half a second apart
We met lip to lip as my fingers massage your nipples
Rolled them and pinched & pulled they were stra8 bullet
Who shot the sheriff I didn’t have a gun to pull it
Reached under your skirt and felt you were wet
Didn’t get thatclose but you moved forward and they met
As I whispered in your ear “ I love You”
You seemed surprised and say “ You really do?”
I kissed your eyelids you tremble as you close your eyes
I undressed you but you were non the wise
As I took a white rose and traced the out lines of your body
You tremble as I am tickling every inch you talking baby you got me
I light candles and the smell of strawberries feels the air
Relaxing your body and mind leaving you in a state that’s rare
I rubbed your feet relaxed your legs, and released the tension in your back
Time was ticking although we lost track
This block of time went on forever so it seemed
You and me in a way I always had dreamed
Pleasuring each other in many ways
Love like this just isn’t true in these days
I wanted to make love to your mind and work your emotion
Stimulate your mind, touch your soul, & make love to you by the ocean
Under Moon light’s watchful eye
We share enjoyment of the light wind with the clear dark sky
The mooned shined in your eyes
Trembles shoot up and down your thighs
I always wanted you happy
Tried to please you I sensed you wanted to trap me
I wanted you to lie down and feel my fingers
As they explore your body and the good feeling lingers
And with one swoop my tools go to work
Your hips jerk
Everyone thinks it’sthe length but they just provoking
But it’s the motion that leaves the females unspoken
Say they got you whipped but they lost in pleasure
Warning you that you gonna fall in love, they can’t keep their head together
But now they whipped and wanting you now more than ever
Trembles like it’s cold wind but good weather
Trembles are much more than our physical together

No comments:

Post a Comment