Thursday, January 07, 2010

Lady

Lady

She walks up to me and Puts her hand on my head
Dragging me back to bed
She wraps her arms around my arms and pulls close
She was cool and I dam near froze
As the breeze of her voice went across my neck
She whispered in my ear, and paused a sec
She wanted me and yearned for me
Enclosed herself in my body
And led me
She took over the thoughts in my mind
Making sure the right ones I finally find
My eyes arn't my eyes anymore they belong to someone else
It felt really good, so I didn't bother to scream for help

The pencil began to move and I wasn't in control
The writer didn't stop even when the bell toll
It was 2 am and the writer was fresh
The mind flowed and emptied until there was nothing left
Words flew out and relaxed me like the after math of an ejaculation
Continuing I did with no hesitation
I guess you would think I'm greedy
But for that feeling again I was needy
So the pencil moved again
Quicker that tornado wind
Around the curves as my tongue bend
Shock and Awe blend
To show how the feeling is supposed to be
We intertwined, is this logically
Where we supposed to be?
Separate but equal?

You rolled away from me, had to catch your breath
I wanted to taste you until there's nothing left
I wanted to feel your nectar once more
Turn you into a whore
As I was a slut and slave to you already
What you was giving me I wasn't ready
But I wanted more, so I slowly kissed on your flat belly
And made love to every line
Reached the top and gripped your spine
Pulled you close, and made you mine
Seeing your glowing skin, dam you're fine

You Bring Me Pleasure
You bring Me Originality
Let me express Everything
My Own personal Tyranny
SpiritualY

You are lady

No comments:

Post a Comment