Sunday, January 24, 2010

How deep is it?

How deep is it?

Your charms is developed more than I knew
I went thru
Things that I thought were unconditional
I loved a connection to your soul
Sent me into a feeling made me whole
Didn’t know the difference
But I could feel you from a distance
As you had a hold on me
And I had a hold on we
We were slaves to the relationship
Although we were both pushing for a rift
We loved to tease each other
A concept misunderstood by your mother
She cursed me, and banished me from your life
She had no right
But she did cause she was protecting her baby
She knew I loved you lady
Hard times we had maybe
But in the end we were Bonnie & Clyde
Together till the end… taking the last ride
I bet if we where apart our bond would be strong
Tight like crazy clue, we lasted so long
I remember when I was missing you
Thinking about kissing you
Hoping and wishing you
Were here in my arms tight
Together to the end of day through the night
I don’t really need to love your body; I’m in love with your mind
Trying to defend
US was mystic
How deep is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment