Sunday, January 24, 2010

My whole world has to come to an end

My whole world has to come to an end

I been here for a minute
I'm not really able to count
My fingers are growing, my feet are growing, I don't get it
I held up a sign
Do you see?
What's this bad carrying me?
All this fluid around me
Feels kinda weird
I'm kinda growing
Nothings new, swinging side to side
When their's music I vibe
She feels worried, scared and emotional
Through my window my mom reads the promotional
There's a lot of noise out there
Can't see do I care?
I hear talking can't make out the sound
I wonder what's going on now.
WHOA!!!! she's laying down
There's a light right there
I hear a vacuum
OH SNAP!!!!! Something is pulling
I need to hold on
I'm grabbing on to her, I don't wanna go
The Bag ripped now the juices start to flow
I'm grabbin on with my hand, please help me survive
I'm just trying to stay alive
I'm losing my grip, MOMMA!! MOMMA!! PLEASE............................
Down the tube my last breath is escaping
And my spirit start to ascend
The world was mine and I wanted in
"My whole world is at an end"

No comments:

Post a Comment