Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hunger Pains

Hunger Pains

My stomach is burning and hurting
Striking like pins not constant put spurting
From my stomach to my heart
No point or need to explore where I start
Cause it’s right here and I’m so hungry
Stomach on it’s own someone please help me
Open up your house; let me in your home
Just want some fruit, treat me to an ice cream cone
I’m hungry please no one watch me
I’m lost in my delusion; I don’t believe what I see
“Not guilty” I thought I was apart of the jury
“Give us free” my bad I thought it was slavery
The last time I ate it was 15 hrs ago
And behind the came some H20 flow
Now since that I tasted toothpaste twice
The feel on my mouth was oh so nice
Now I’m fiending
Basically needing
A cookie, A salad, give me some pie
I’ll take anything my stomach hurt I’m gonna cry
My system shutting down energy low
Looking for the bathroom, but nothing to let go
My whole system is tight
Blurred is my sight
Trying to continue the fight
Can’t lift my arm to strike
These are true words that only I spoke
Believe me, I’m not greedy but I’m nearly broke
Sweating out the nutrients, my shirt nearly soaked
All this waiting, got my trying to get some hydration
I’m just trying to get my education

No comments:

Post a Comment