Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Remedy

The Remedy

The phone rings, it’s my roll to listen
It was you hoping I had no opposition
You want to come over my response is why not
The steam from the shower made the house hot
Fifth teen minutes later a knock at the door
Had on a outfit that said “ gimme some more”
Had the fatty out there “it was talking to me”
Saying, “come get me papi”
She walked pass saying “Stressed really I’m”
Just as quick she left the dress behind
To the couch legs spread
“hit the cd player” you said
“Make my face red”
“Pleasure me so I stop breathing”
Been thinking about that all day, I’m fiending”
You wanted me to make your head turn like a demon
I played along
As “sex me” was the song
I worked you slow and deep
You seemed glad of your late night creep
On the couch you swerved your hips
Met my lips
With yours
Sweet strawberries came out your pours
You were lost in our lust
You screamed so hard, I thought the windows were gonna bust
I felt your body tremble & shake
Arched your back so much I expected it to break
Man you really moved your body like a snake
It was over and you were exhausted
Came down so long, your voice, you dam near lost it
So I asked “did I cure you baby”
All you could say was “you’re the remedy”

No comments:

Post a Comment