Sunday, January 24, 2010

Make No Sense

Make No Sense

No sense is what there is when I see you
Looked up to you, always wanted to be you
You looked down on me
Disapproved, slowly
Cause you're an anarchist without the cookbook
Got me scared and shook
Up in my skin
The process was difficult, I tried to defend
it makes no sense to me
You have no loyalty.
Makes no sense to the people who looking
I'm through booking
The Bond is over, I'm waking away
My mouth is closed nothing more to say
I walked away hands in the air
Feeling despair
Everything was awful, feeling sinking
Prisoner to my thoughts, I need to stop thinking
cause thoughts were harmful to me
You are my enemy
Grabbing my gun, we're no friendly
I'll kill you in you're sleep so you can't feel the pain
Cry over your soul, turn your body like acid rain
Nothing makes sense, I'm waiting in suspense
Pockets are no longer big, I'm hanging on the fence
Holding on to my soul the best I can
change into a better man
It makes no sense to me, that's why I flow slowly
Picture myself rolling, How am I to be
The sense of urgency, to me is an emergency
I just want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment