Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Turn IT Up"

"Turn IT Up"


the summer’s here and lust is in the air

To many sex is plentiful maken love is rare.

The sensual, emotional, and mental

In the background rockin "pony" Instrumental.

Now if you don’t like this, I didn’t mean to offend you

In the rays of the sun ebony goddess your beautiful.

Seeing you in the morning is something I would do.

Watching you sleep look so lovely

If GOD didn’t have angels anyone would be above thee.

At noon when heat is at its peak

like when I use to massage your feet.

And take ice cubes and cool your skin

round your nipples to your kitten sorry if water got in.

With that trace my tongue had to follow

Like Limbo "How low could I go"

I hit the back of your neck I know it made you trickle.

I remember when it use to tickle, Got the juices flowing it’s that simple.

My fingers stroke your back, I see you re-act

The rush of feelings that move lack.

I saw you GASP when my fingers explored down south.

But I wasn’t going where U thought just checking the thighs

Still looking in your "pretty Brown Eyez"

So as I retreat, and take you off your feet

U thinking I’m going where both your legs meet

But really I`m gonna kiss your thighs

I know U surprised

Yet hypnotized

I could hear it in your moans and your cries

I wanna make love to your mind, stimulate your body, yet pleasure your
soul

Didn’t mean to misrepresent but after this I want you to be like whoa...

No comments:

Post a Comment